Thursday, November 20, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

I mentioned before that a PLN is a Personal Learning Network. This is a network of teachers whom you can call upon when you need advice or assistance in your teaching career. A lot of these teachers will be able to give you different project ideas that have worked for them and maybe you can include in your classroom. At the beginning of this EDM 310 Class I started following many of the EDM staff members on Twitter. Twitter seems to have been my most important tool that I have used for my PLN. Since the beginning of this semester I have completed some field experience for my other classes, and have been able to add those teachers as part of my PLN. Different interactions with people whether it is through social media or real life interactions, they are all opportunities to build your PLN. I am still very early on in building my PLN, but I feel like it will continue to grow and be a helpful tool in my teaching career.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment