Monday, September 29, 2014

C4K Summary for September

Every month we are assigned to comment on different students blogs. These students range in age and come from different places across the globe. The first student whose blog I read was from New Zealand. The blog she had posted about was how it is important to be physically fit. She believed that working out and eating healthy were important things in childrens lives. This was interesting to me, not because I don't think that children should be physically fit but because another young girl from across the world had the same opinions. The blog I commented on seemed to be a letter to the school telling them what they would change. This individual said that it is important to have recess, and the reason for having recess was to keep the children physically active. I found this so interesting because students from all ages, locations, etc.. seem to have a similar focus on health and activity. This could have been a coincidence, but I think that it is something I am going to continue to look out for. I want to know what interests children, and I think that if they want to learn about health and activity then I can incorporate that into my lesson plans as I become a teacher one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment